Thursday, September 28, 2017

We don't know how we're getting paid/You're not getting treated!(MAWC)

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?



Let me explain the strange, or maybe it's not strange, situation in which I have continued to find myself.

Numerous times I have been to the hospital, to have my Port implanted in my chest, see the Oncologist or to see the cardiologist (the Chemo did some heart damage.) Only to find out that Tri-West (The insurance provider the VA uses) didn't approve, or that the hospital hadn't coordinated with Tri-west for the visit.

What that translates to is....

  • "We" = The Hospital. "You" = Me.
  • We are a hospital.
  • We are part of the helathcare industry.
  • Industry is about Economy.
  • Economy is about Money $$$$
  • We don't know where the money for this is coming from.
  • You will not be seen by a healthcare professional today
  • We only care about Money!


Not only does this piss me off, waste my time and disillusion me with the Health care industry, it also shows that these "Professionals" do not care about the care of their patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment